We are happy that you have found your way to this job advertisement! If you are the kind of person who loves to get things done, this might be interesting for you. Would you like to have an impact on Symptoma's development teamwork at one of the most innovative companies in Austria?
If this is the case, please read on.
We want to save lives. And you can help us - be part of this journey!
What you will be doing:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to develop and enhance Symptoma’s Digital Health Assistant
- Improve the processing and analysis of semantic data and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practise as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Share what you have learned about crafting outstanding user experiences with your teammates, so we can all grow faster
- Do sprints with an integrated team to deliver those new features with the end-user in mind
Tools we use:
Java, Spring, Maven, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS
Git, Gitlab, IntelliJ IDEA, Kibana
MySQL/MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, ActiveMQ, Docker
Please send us the following:
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- References and work samples (e.g. link to your Github account)
We are looking forward to your application!
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.