WE WANT TO SAVE LIVES. ARE YOU ON BOARD?
We are doers. Our amazing team joined forces for a bold mission worth fighting for: To give every patient access to the right diagnosis and treatment.
We know that each and every one of us can make a difference with our unique skills, powers & passions. As a team, we are powerful and overcome even the biggest challenges. Take this chance to become part of Symptoma - read on!
THESE TASKS AWAIT YOU:
- Write well designed, test-driven, efficient, and performant code for the frontend of the Symptoma’s Digital Health Assistant
- Development of web-based applications with the Nuxt.js Framework (which is based on Vue.js)
- Translate designs and requirements into maintainable, gorgeous web applications
- You operate as the interface between design and technology, users and customers. You can do rapid prototyping and lean implementation followed by further iterations.
- Share what you have learned about crafting outstanding user experiences with your teammates, so we can all grow faster
- Do sprints with an integrated team to deliver new features with the end-user in mind
A selection of tools we use:
- Nuxt.js, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS
- Jest, Babel, ESlint, Stylelint
- Git, Gitlab, IntelliJ WebStorm
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Impact: Leave a dent in this universe and use your skills for a good cause.
- Growth: Work at a fast-growing scale-up company with great opportunities for career progression.
- Appreciation: Your input and creative ideas are highly appreciated – we want YOU with all your abilities, talents and (soft) skills.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for what you do - you’re not only able to implement what you envision but also to work without supervision. Don’t hesitate to bring in all your strengths, knowledge and experience to reach your full potential.
- Flexibility: Being productive before the earliest early birds, taking an extra long coffee break or working in the dark, you can find your rhythm with us.
- Home Office: We have an output-orientated mindset and trust our team members to decide for themselves where they can work the best (amount of home office days may differ depending on the position).
- Diversity: Our team is anything but boring – Do you speak Arabic, Swedish or Chinese? We’ll be able to understand you!
- Equipment: We offer state-of-the-art workstations (multiple monitors, powerful laptops, height-adjustable desks)
- Amazing office: in vibrant Vienna (excellent accessibility in the heart of the third district)
Great performers must be paid appropriately. In accordance with internal company agreements, we offer a monthly salary starting at 3.500 Euro gross for this position. Your professional experience, qualifications, and industry standards will guide the actual remuneration package.
WE MIGHT BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU. LET'S FIND OUT!
Please send us the following file:
- only your CV (please include the code-word "Better Diagnosis" as text in your CV)
Apply now and help us take healthcare to the next level.
Symptoma is your digital health assistant.
It helps you understand what might be wrong if you are feeling unwell. Simply state your symptoms and answer questions to find possible medical causes.
Symptoma is based on 16 years of scientific research by medical doctors and data scientists to help patients find possible medical causes for their symptoms.
Today, Symptoma is the most used symptom checker among both, doctors and patients, with millions of users and searches per month. Its diagnostic accuracy is raising the bar in its industry and has been validated in internal, external, and peer-reviewed scientific publications comparing up to 107 solutions worldwide where Symptoma clearly ranked as #1.
Eliminate the guesswork from medicine.
Enable precision medicine - because every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.